This City of Bridges (Porto has 6 arches spanning the Douro River) is Portugal's second-largest city and is situated on the northwestern coast. That means this colourful city has a wide range of art galleries, museums, and absolutely gorgeous hiking trails. You're never too far from an outdoor adventure in Porto.
To top it off, this is the home of port wine. You'll find this sweet wine ageing in the many cellars that line the banks of the Douro River. It's one of the oldest wine-producing regions in the world, and that's why UNESCO has recognized it as a world heritage site.
The package price is for 1 month (2 adults and one child) and also includes support for anything you need during your stay in Portugal. Additionally, we can organize babysitting or more tutoring if needed, as well as other activities in the area. You will also get all the need-to-know information for an unforgettable stay.
- Stay in a fully-furnished apartment.
- Weekly cleaning
- Admission to a bilingual Montessori school for 1 child aged 4 to 10 years old
- Enjoy a 3-course Portuguese dinner cooked right in your home by a private chef
- Take a private tour of either the southern Douro region where you can immerse yourself in the beauty of the famous vineyards, or the northern Geres Region where you can discover the country's only national park.
- Learn Portuguese with classes for the whole family
- Tickets for the family to see the zoo
- Desk at a nearby co-working space
- Concierge service — if you need anything during your stay, we are here to help!